Experience the Holy Land! Walk in the steps of the Lord Jesus! Learn from God’s Word as you stand where Jesus stood! Join us for this life changing adventure to the Holy Land November 2-12, 2021!
Faith Lutheran Church, Seguin, is sponsoring this life changing opportunity to visit the holy sites of some of the Bible’s most historic places – places where Jesus spoke God’s Word and changed the world! Pastor Jim Craver will be our spiritual leader and our guide is a professional leader who known for his knowledge and dedication. This tour is not one of the ‘canned’ trips, but the details of each day have been carefully planned to make this an amazing and memorable event in your life!
Some of the places we will will visit:
- Tel Aviv / Netanya (site of Jonah’s departure, Simon the Tanner…)
- Tiberias. a major sites of Peter and Paul, Meggido, King Solomon…
- The Dead Sea, Jordan Valley, Decapolis, Gideon’s spring, Qumran Scrolls…
- Jerusalem – the old city, Mount of Olives, Gethsemane, Via Dolorosa, Upper Room, Western Wall, Golgotha where Jesus was crucified, the empty Garden Tomb
- Pastor Jim will lead Bible study and worship at some of the holy sites.
- And much more!
- You can see the tour brochure here: ISRAEL TRIP 2021 – Faith Lutheran, Seguin
- To sign up for the trip, please complete this RESERVATION FORM Israel Trip 2021
- Please Mail This Completed Form with Your Payment to:Faith Lutheran Church – Israel Trip 1326 E Cedar St. Seguin, Texas 78155 or use this link to pay by Credit Card MyEOffering. (To use MyEOffering, click on the red MyEOffering link, register your email and select a password, then set up your Wallet. Next, select “Offerings” add your payment and select “Israel 2021” Make sure you select Faith Lutheran Church. You can make one full payment or 18 monthly payments of $200.00 beginning February 2020!)
- To purchase the recommended Travel Insurance for this trip please visit the Reservation form Israel Trip 2021 page above or this link:
- CONTACT: Diana Strom (830) 556-5939 Email: email@example.com
- Scheduled International Flights
- 4-Star Hotels & Amenities
- Israeli Buffet Breakfast & Dinner daily
- Professional Tour Guide with deep knowledge of the Old & New Testaments
- Private Air-conditioned Motor coach to major historical sites
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Additional sites are likely
- And much more!